These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the Second Avenue Style website (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Second Avenue Style (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, please refrain from using the Website.
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Content” refers to any text, graphics, images, audios, videos, or other materials available on the Website.
- “User” refers to an individual who accesses or uses the Website.
- “You” and “Your” refers to the User.
Use of the Website
- You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and this Agreement.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website.
- By using the Website, you represent that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Content on the Website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or expert advice.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, republish, upload, post, or use the Content of the Website in any manner that violates this Agreement or any eligible rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and all Content are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights owned by Second Avenue Style or its licensors.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the Website and its Content for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You must not use any trademarks, logos, or proprietary information without Our prior written consent.
Third-Party Websites and Content
- The Website may contain links or references to third-party websites or Content that are not owned or controlled by Us.
- We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any third-party websites or Content.
- Your use of or reliance on any third-party websites or Content is at your own risk.
Changes to the Agreement
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or replace any part of this Agreement at Our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for any changes.
- Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement indicates your acceptance of such modifications.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Second Avenue Style shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Website or any Content on it.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Second Avenue Style, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, demands, losses, or damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or violation of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting any other rights or remedies, We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website or terminate this Agreement if We have reason to believe that you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Second Avenue Style regarding your use of the Website and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.